Online since: Aug 1, 2021
Within the framework of the existing relations with our customers and potential customers, we may collect, process and communicate your personal data in order to provide you with our offers, newsletters and to perform the contracts concluded following the order of products marketed on the site published on the domain parfums-de-marly.com ("The Site"). We are well aware of the importance of this data for you and we give it all the necessary attention.
Within the framework of our activity, we propose, in particular, the sale online of Products and more precisely of perfumes, intended for individuals.
As an Internet user, logging on, using and browsing the Site, you are a User or a Customer ("You").
The data controller is LNC("We") within the meaning of the Data Protection Act and Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
Article 1: Your account
a. General information
In order to be able to use the Service, You must create an account.
We specify that our site is committed to respecting the rules of confidentiality and processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
The User or the Client, a natural person, must indicate a valid e-mail address when registering.
In accordance with the provisions of the French Civil Code, You accept by the present Terms that We may send You by these means, the information that would be necessary for the subscription or the supply of a Product, as well as, more globally, any information sent within the framework of the execution of the Terms (contractual modifications, etc.).
We draw your attention to the importance of using a messaging system that is as secure as possible, and that particularly ensures the confidentiality of messages transmitted through it.
In this respect, We shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Your choice of an unreliable messaging system or one that does not ensure the confidentiality of the information exchanged or that is not under Your direct control.
In order to allow the proper management of your account or the proper use of the Services, You will also need to complete the required contact information found on the "my account" page, such as last name, first name, postal address and email address.
b. Restriction of use and password
We draw your attention to the fact that we reserve the right to limit or even prohibit the total or partial use of the Site if the User or the Customer has not provided all of the required information or if the information turns out to be incorrect or is no longer up to date, in whole or in part.
Access to your account is possible by an identifier associated with a password that belongs to you. It is therefore essential for the security of your data to choose a strong password.
You are entirely responsible for the selection, maintenance and confidentiality of your password, including the consequences of its inadvertent disclosure to any person, its transmission to any third party, its loss or theft. Any use of the login/password pair assigned to the User, which is strictly personal and confidential, is therefore deemed to have been made by the User and therefore in your name and on your behalf and is binding upon you.
If You lose this password, You must follow the procedures provided by the Service or notify Us without delay so that We can do the necessary and in particular disable access to the site from this account.
When you browse our Site, information may be recorded or read in your device, subject to the choices you make. Cookies may therefore be stored in order to analyze your navigation and allow us to measure the audience or for the need of the service provided by our website.
A cookie is a small file which cannot identify the user, but which records information concerning the navigation of the computer browsing the site.
Refusing to install a cookie may alter your browsing experience, or even limit access to certain content or services.
You have the possibility to configure your cookies. Information can be found from your browser's help menu which will allow you to configure your cookie preferences. You can also find information on the sites corresponding to your browser.
Article 3: Privacy and personal data policy
As a "data controller" within the meaning of the applicable legislation, We inform You that all data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April, 27, 2016 (GDPR).
When you visit the site, personal data may be collected to enable us in particular to analyze our audience (see the provisions on Cookies in Article 2) or because you have communicated them to us.
When you subscribe to our newsletter (newsletter and commercial offers), we collect your email address as well as your identification data (name, first name, phone number, nickname, ...), and we process them in order to subscribe you, thus with your consent.
You can withdraw this consent, and thus unsubscribe, at any time by clicking on the mention provided for this purpose in the newsletter.
When you post a review or comment, we collect information about your identity (including last name, first name, screen name, email address).
When you contact us for other reasons, we collect the information you send us: name (or nickname), email address, and any other information in the message you sent us. We only process this data for the purpose of responding to your contact and your requests, therefore based on your legitimate interest.
With respect to newsletters, in the event that you decide to unsubscribe, we will immediately delete this information from our databases, subject to the application of legal provisions requiring us to retain this information and connection information for a period defined by law.
This data is therefore:
- data enabling us to identify you (name, first name, position, telephone, email);
- the content of the messages you send us;
- the data of use of our site which allows an analysis of the audience.
We do not geolocate you while you are surfing the Internet nor do we activate your webcam remotely.
We do not share your data with third parties except where we are obliged to do so, except for providing information to payment for the sole purpose of making said payment as well as to the carrier to enable delivery. This use is therefore legitimate and consented to by nature.
We would also like to point out that the personal data that You provide to us may be transferred abroad, including to the United States of America, a country that does not have "adequate" personal data protection legislation as defined by the European Commission.
We implement special digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment, and we cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, the Users or Customers of the site parfums-de-marly.com have the right to:
- Update or delete their data by logging into their personal accounts
- Delete their account by going to the section provided for this purpose
- Exercise their right of access to know their personal data
- Request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws
- Prevent the processing of their data by the Seller, while being aware of the consequences related to the use of the parfums-de-marly.com site
The controller must provide a response within a maximum of one month. In case of refusal to comply with the request of the User or the Customer, this refusal must be justified.
In case of refusal, the Customer is informed that they can file a complaint to the CNIL.
Article 4: Length of time for which personal data will be retained
We organize the storage of the User's or Customer's personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legal provisions, in particular the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
We collect data that You send us specifically as well as data strictly related to your internet browsing (such as cookies):
- Subscription to our newsletter: We collect the email address as well as the identity data (name, first name, etc.) of the Customer or User, and we process them to register them, therefore obtaining their consent. The customer or User may withdraw this consent, and thus unsubscribe, at any time by clicking on the notice provided for this purpose in the newsletter.
We keep this information for up to 3 years after the last contact that the customer or user had with us.
In the event that the Customer or User decides to unsubscribe, We will immediately delete their information from our databases.
- Customer Relationship Management: We collect the e-mail address as well as the identification data (name, first name, etc.) as well as the address(es) provided (delivery, billing, etc.) of the Customer, and we process them to ensure the full realization of the service and in particular the delivery of the Products ordered and paid for on the Site;
- Customer's personal account: We collect the data mentioned in Article 3 above as well as that specified in Article 1 , which we will store for up to 3 years after the last contact we have had with the customer. This data will be archived on a distinct carrier for the duration of the requirements imposed by the legal provisions, in particular in terms of contestation or litigation, in terms of proof of transaction, etc.
Article 5: User Rights
We remind you that you have the right:
- To be informed about how your data is processed.
- To access your data in.
- The right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data and in particular the use of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.
- The right to limit certain uses of your data.
- The right to rectify incorrect information, as well as to ask us to delete certain information.
- The right to challenge the way in which your personal data is processed.
- To withdraw your consent at any time (where we rely on your consent).
- To define directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death in application of article 85 of the law of January 6, 1978 (modified) in accordance with the provisions of the law known as "digital republic".
To exercise your rights or simply to answer any questions you may have on the subject, you can use our In any case,
and in accordance with legal provisions, you must send us proof of your identity.
These modifications are applicable from their publication date mentioned in the header.
You are therefore advised to regularly review them whenever you use, browse or consult Our site parfums-de-marly.com.
In any case, and as a Customer We thank you for taking note of any changes that may occur and of which You will be informed when you log into your personal space.
If a significant change should be required, we will inform you by any useful means, reminding you of the possibility of deleting your data if the changes made are unfortunately not able to satisfy you.